Support: On behalf of the BEST Collaborative.
A systematic assessment of the quality of reporting for platelet transfusion studies
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2135–2144, October 2010
How to Cite
Delaney, M., Meyer, E., Cserti-Gazdewich, C., Haspel, R. L., Lin, Y., Morris, A., Pavenski, K., Dzik, W. H., Murphy, M., Slichter, S., Wang, G., Dumont, L. J. and Heddle, N. (2010), A systematic assessment of the quality of reporting for platelet transfusion studies. Transfusion, 50: 2135–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02691.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Received for publication December 18, 2009; revision received March 3, 2010, and accepted March 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!