Blood transfusions and the subsequent risk of hematologic malignancies
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2249–2257, October 2010
How to Cite
Chang, C. M., Quinlan, S. C., Warren, J. L. and Engels, E. A. (2010), Blood transfusions and the subsequent risk of hematologic malignancies. Transfusion, 50: 2249–2257. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02692.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Received for publication December 30, 2009; revision received March 5, 2010, and accepted March 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.