The cost-effectiveness of pathogen reduction technology as assessed using a multiple risk reduction model
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2461–2473, November 2010
How to Cite
Custer, B., Agapova, M. and Martinez, R. H. (2010), The cost-effectiveness of pathogen reduction technology as assessed using a multiple risk reduction model. Transfusion, 50: 2461–2473. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02704.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received for publication May 7, 2009; revision received March 19, 2010, and accepted March 20, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.