Nonlethal, attenuated, transfusion-associated graft-versus-host disease in an immunocompromised child: case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2484–2488, November 2010
How to Cite
Neves, J. F., Marques, A., Valente, R. and Barata, D. (2010), Nonlethal, attenuated, transfusion-associated graft-versus-host disease in an immunocompromised child: case report and review of the literature. Transfusion, 50: 2484–2488. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02705.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received for publication January 25, 2010; revision received March 23, 2010, and accepted March 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.