This study was supported by funds from the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec.
Survey of transfusion policies at US and Canadian children's hospitals in 2008 and 2009
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2328–2335, November 2010
How to Cite
Spinella, P. C., Dressler, A., Tucci, M., Carroll, C. L., Rosen, R. S., Hume, H., Sloan, S. R., Lacroix, J. and for the Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators Network (2010), Survey of transfusion policies at US and Canadian children's hospitals in 2008 and 2009. Transfusion, 50: 2328–2335. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02708.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received for publication February 5, 2010; revision received March 19, 2010, and accepted March 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.