Reforming health care will require a new delivery paradigm in transfusion medicine
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2277–2280, October 2010
How to Cite
Popovsky, M. A., Sayers, M. H., Ness, P. M. and Foote, S. B. (2010), Reforming health care will require a new delivery paradigm in transfusion medicine. Transfusion, 50: 2277–2280. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02710.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Received for publication March 26, 2010; revision received March 30, 2010, and accepted March 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.