Supported by Training Grant 5-T32-HL007057-34.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Differences in quality between privately and publicly banked umbilical cord blood units: a pilot study of autologous cord blood infusion in children with acquired neurologic disorders
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1980–1987, September 2010
How to Cite
Sun, J., Allison, J., McLaughlin, C., Sledge, L., Waters-Pick, B., Wease, S. and Kurtzberg, J. (2010), Differences in quality between privately and publicly banked umbilical cord blood units: a pilot study of autologous cord blood infusion in children with acquired neurologic disorders. Transfusion, 50: 1980–1987. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02720.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Received for publication February 23, 2010; revision received April 11, 2010, and accepted April 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!