GN and MLT were supported by a Clinical Research Career Development Award from the NIH (5K12RR023250-03); ADH was supported by a Midcareer Investigator Grant from the NIH (1K24AI079040); and DJM was supported by an institutional training grant from the NIH (T32HL007534).
Transfusion practice in the intensive care unit: a 10-year analysis
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2125–2134, October 2010
How to Cite
Netzer, G., Liu, X., Harris, A. D., Edelman, B. B., Hess, J. R., Shanholtz, C., Murphy, D. J. and Terrin, M. L. (2010), Transfusion practice in the intensive care unit: a 10-year analysis. Transfusion, 50: 2125–2134. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02721.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received for publication November 25, 2009; revision received February 23, 2010, and accepted March 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.