This work was supported by NHLBI.
Who donates blood at five ethnically and geographically diverse blood centers in China in 2008
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2686–2694, December 2010
How to Cite
Wang, J., Guo, N., Guo, X., Li, J., Wen, G.-X., Yang, T., Yun, Z., Huang, Y., Schreiber, G. B., Kavounis, K., Ness, P. and Shan, H. (2010), Who donates blood at five ethnically and geographically diverse blood centers in China in 2008. Transfusion, 50: 2686–2694. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02722.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received for publication January 11, 2010; revision received April 13, 2010, and accepted April 13, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 8The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Studies (Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study and Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study-II): Twenty Years of Research to Advance Blood Product Safety and Availability, Transfusion Medicine Reviews, 2012, 26, 4, 281, , , , ,
- 9Dusko Ilic†explores the latest developments in the field of stem cell research and regenerative medicine, Regenerative Medicine, 2007, 2, 6, 879,