This work was supported by NHLBI.
Who donates blood at five ethnically and geographically diverse blood centers in China in 2008
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2686–2694, December 2010
How to Cite
Wang, J., Guo, N., Guo, X., Li, J., Wen, G.-X., Yang, T., Yun, Z., Huang, Y., Schreiber, G. B., Kavounis, K., Ness, P. and Shan, H. (2010), Who donates blood at five ethnically and geographically diverse blood centers in China in 2008. Transfusion, 50: 2686–2694. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02722.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received for publication January 11, 2010; revision received April 13, 2010, and accepted April 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.