National survey of hepatitis B virus (HBV) polymorphism in asymptomatic HBV blood donors from 1999 to 2007 in France
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2607–2618, December 2010
How to Cite
Servant-Delmas, A., Mercier, M., El Ghouzzi, M.-H., Girault, A., Bouchardeau, F., Pillonel, J. and Laperche, S. (2010), National survey of hepatitis B virus (HBV) polymorphism in asymptomatic HBV blood donors from 1999 to 2007 in France. Transfusion, 50: 2607–2618. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02725.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received for publication December 16, 2009; revision received February 19, 2010, and accepted April 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!