Efficacy of individual nucleic acid amplification testing in reducing the risk of transfusion-transmitted hepatitis B virus infection in Switzerland, a low-endemic region
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2695–2706, December 2010
How to Cite
Stolz, M., Tinguely, C., Graziani, M., Fontana, S., Gowland, P., Buser, A., Michel, M., Canellini, G., Züger, M., Schumacher, P., Lelie, N. and Niederhauser, C. (2010), Efficacy of individual nucleic acid amplification testing in reducing the risk of transfusion-transmitted hepatitis B virus infection in Switzerland, a low-endemic region. Transfusion, 50: 2695–2706. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02732.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received for publication February 15, 2010; revision received April 21, 2010, and accepted April 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.