Reduction in potassium concentration of stored red blood cell units using a resin filter
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1926–1933, September 2010
How to Cite
Yamada, C., Heitmiller, E. S., Ness, P. M. and King, K. E. (2010), Reduction in potassium concentration of stored red blood cell units using a resin filter. Transfusion, 50: 1926–1933. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02742.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Received for publication February 9, 2010; revision received April 30, 2010, and accepted April 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.