Delayed recovery after autologous peripheral hematopoietic cell transplantation: potential effect of a high number of total nucleated cells in the graft
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2649–2659, December 2010
How to Cite
Trébéden-Negre, H., Rosenzwajg, M., Tanguy, M.-L., Lefrere, F., Azar, N., Heshmati, F., Belhocine, R., Vernant, J.-P., Klatzmann, D. and Norol, F. (2010), Delayed recovery after autologous peripheral hematopoietic cell transplantation: potential effect of a high number of total nucleated cells in the graft. Transfusion, 50: 2649–2659. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02746.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Received for publication August 24, 2009; revision received April 13, 2010; and accepted April 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.