The Department of Environmental Medicine
An association between decreased cardiopulmonary complications (transfusion-related acute lung injury and transfusion-associated circulatory overload) and implementation of universal leukoreduction of blood transfusions
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2738–2744, December 2010
How to Cite
Blumberg, N., Heal, J. M., Gettings, K. F., Phipps, R. P., Masel, D., Refaai, M. A., Kirkley, S. A. and Fialkow, L. B. (2010), An association between decreased cardiopulmonary complications (transfusion-related acute lung injury and transfusion-associated circulatory overload) and implementation of universal leukoreduction of blood transfusions. Transfusion, 50: 2738–2744. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02748.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
- Received for publication May 15, 2010; revision received April 19, 2010; and accepted April 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.