From the Department of Hematology, Pediatric Sickle Cell Program and Apheresis Program, Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland, Oakland, California.
HOW DO I . . . ?
How do I transfuse patients with sickle cell disease?
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1881–1886, September 2010
How to Cite
Quirolo, K. (2010), How do I transfuse patients with sickle cell disease?. Transfusion, 50: 1881–1886. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02774.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Received for publication January 14, 2010; revision received May 21, 2010, and accepted May 21, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.