This work was supported by the Agence de la Biomédecine and the Ligue Contre le Cancer, Comité du Doubs. CM is a recipient of a fellowship of Région Franche-Comté and of the Fondation Transplantation (FDTSFV).
Persistence of lymphocyte function perturbations after granulocyte–colony-stimulating factor mobilization and cytapheresis in normal peripheral blood stem cell donors
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2676–2685, December 2010
How to Cite
Marmier-Savet, C., Larosa, F., Legrand, F., Witz, B., Michallet, M., Ranta, D., Louvat, P., Puyraveau, M., Pouthier, F., Deconinck, E., Tiberghien, P. and Robinet, E. (2010), Persistence of lymphocyte function perturbations after granulocyte–colony-stimulating factor mobilization and cytapheresis in normal peripheral blood stem cell donors. Transfusion, 50: 2676–2685. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02781.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
- Received for publication January 15, 2010; revision received April 30, 2010, and accepted May 10, 2010.
Vol. 51, Issue 5, 1126, Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.