Supported in part by grant from FCT and FSE in the scope of the III Communitarian Board of Support, POCTI—Formar e Qualificar—Medida 1.1, Portugal (PRAXIS XXI/BD/11223/97).
RhD variant caused by an in-frame triplet duplication in the RHD gene
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 570–573, March 2011
How to Cite
Pereira, J. C., Rodrigues, M. J., Tilley, L., Poole, J., Chabert, T. and Ribeiro, M. L. (2011), RhD variant caused by an in-frame triplet duplication in the RHD gene. Transfusion, 51: 570–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02856.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Received for publication December 17, 2010; revision received July 12, 2010, and accepted July 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.