Rapid laboratory testing for trauma patients: where a perfect result may not be in the best interests of the patient
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2529–2532, December 2010
How to Cite
Callum, J. L., Rizoli, S. and Pendergrast, J. (2010), Rapid laboratory testing for trauma patients: where a perfect result may not be in the best interests of the patient. Transfusion, 50: 2529–2532. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02934.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!