This work was supported by the NIH Grant P01 HL46703 (SB).
Platelet-white blood cell (WBC) interaction, WBC apoptosis, and procoagulant activity in stored red blood cells
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1086–1095, May 2011
How to Cite
Keating, F. K., Butenas, S., Fung, M. K. and Schneider, D. J. (2011), Platelet-white blood cell (WBC) interaction, WBC apoptosis, and procoagulant activity in stored red blood cells. Transfusion, 51: 1086–1095. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02950.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received for publication April 12, 2010; revision received September 21, 2010, and accepted September 21, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.