This clinical trial was sponsored by Octapharma AG, Lachen, Switzerland.
Safety of a universal, virus-inactivated and prion-depleted, pharmaceutical-quality plasma: a randomized, double-blind, clinical trial in healthy volunteers
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1228–1240, June 2011
How to Cite
Jilma-Stohlawetz, P., Kursten, F. W., Walasek, C., Horvath, M., Leitner, G., List, J., Quehenberger, P., Schwameis, M., Bartko, J. and Jilma, B. (2011), Safety of a universal, virus-inactivated and prion-depleted, pharmaceutical-quality plasma: a randomized, double-blind, clinical trial in healthy volunteers. Transfusion, 51: 1228–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.03005.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Received for publication May 5, 2010; revision received October 25, 2010, and accepted October 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!