The views expressed do not necessarily represent the view of the Department of Health and Human Services or the US Federal Government.
The Blood Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus–Related Virus Scientific Research Working Group: mission, progress, and plans
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 643–653, March 2011
How to Cite
Simmons, G., Glynn, S. A., Holmberg, J. A., Coffin, J. M., Hewlett, I. K., Lo, S.-C., Mikovits, J. A., Switzer, W. M., Linnen, J. M., Busch, M. P. and for the Blood XMRV Scientific Research Working Group (2011), The Blood Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus–Related Virus Scientific Research Working Group: mission, progress, and plans. Transfusion, 51: 643–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03063.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received for publication November 12, 2010; revision received December 22, 2010, and accepted December 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.