This work was supported by grants from the Wallace H. Coulter Foundation and a grant from the National Institutes of Health (1R01HL098031).
Microparticles in stored red blood cells as potential mediators of transfusion complications
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 886–893, April 2011
How to Cite
Jy, W., Ricci, M., Shariatmadar, S., Gomez-Marin, O., Horstman, L. H. and Ahn, Y. S. (2011), Microparticles in stored red blood cells as potential mediators of transfusion complications. Transfusion, 51: 886–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03099.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Received for publication January 19, 2011; accepted January 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.