Hepatitis B and residual risk of infection in English and Welsh blood donors, 1996 through 2008
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1493–1502, July 2011
How to Cite
Brant, L. J., Reynolds, C., Byrne, L. and Davison, K. L. (2011), Hepatitis B and residual risk of infection in English and Welsh blood donors, 1996 through 2008. Transfusion, 51: 1493–1502. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03108.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Received for publication September 27, 2010; revision received November 18, 2010, and accepted November 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.