Intraoperative cell salvage in obstetrics: is it a real therapeutic option?
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2244–2256, October 2011
How to Cite
Liumbruno, G. M., Liumbruno, C. and Rafanelli, D. (2011), Intraoperative cell salvage in obstetrics: is it a real therapeutic option?. Transfusion, 51: 2244–2256. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03116.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Received for publication November 3, 2010; revision received January 28, 2011, and accepted January 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.