Disclosure: The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper and received no commercial support.
Effectiveness and cost analysis of “just-in-time” salvage plerixafor administration in autologous transplant patients with poor stem cell mobilization kinetics
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2175–2182, October 2011
How to Cite
Li, J., Hamilton, E., Vaughn, L., Graiser, M., Renfroe, H., Lechowicz, M. J., Langston, A., Prichard, J. M., Anderson, D., Gleason, C., Lonial, S., Flowers, C. R., Kaufman, J. L. and Waller, E. K. (2011), Effectiveness and cost analysis of “just-in-time” salvage plerixafor administration in autologous transplant patients with poor stem cell mobilization kinetics. Transfusion, 51: 2175–2182. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03136.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
- Received for publication December 17, 2010; revision received January 25, 2011, and accepted February 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.