Impact of 13.56-MHz radiofrequency identification systems on the quality of stored red blood cells
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 2384–2390, November 2011
How to Cite
Kozma, N., Speletz, H., Reiter, U., Lanzer, G. and Wagner, T. (2011), Impact of 13.56-MHz radiofrequency identification systems on the quality of stored red blood cells. Transfusion, 51: 2384–2390. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03169.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Received for publication August 31, 2010; revision received March 16, 2011, and accepted March 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.