Impact of 13.56-MHz radiofrequency identification systems on the quality of stored red blood cells
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 2384–2390, November 2011
How to Cite
Kozma, N., Speletz, H., Reiter, U., Lanzer, G. and Wagner, T. (2011), Impact of 13.56-MHz radiofrequency identification systems on the quality of stored red blood cells. Transfusion, 51: 2384–2390. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03169.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Received for publication August 31, 2010; revision received March 16, 2011, and accepted March 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.