How do I audit hospital blood product utilization?
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 227–230, February 2012
How to Cite
Haspel, R. L. and Uhl, L. (2012), How do I audit hospital blood product utilization?. Transfusion, 52: 227–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03191.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
- Received for publication December 20, 2010; revision received March 20, 2011, and accepted March 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.