TT and AG designed the study. KZ and IS performed CMV assays; TI and AW performed statistical analyses and made the figures and tables; WK and GD treated the patients; TT, WK, GD, and AG analyzed results and wrote the manuscript; and all authors reviewed and approved the final version of the manuscript.
Transmission of cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection by leukoreduced blood products not tested for CMV antibodies: a single-center prospective study in high-risk patients undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (CME)
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2620–2626, December 2011
How to Cite
Thiele, T., Krüger, W., Zimmermann, K., Ittermann, T., Wessel, A., Steinmetz, I., Dölken, G. and Greinacher, A. (2011), Transmission of cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection by leukoreduced blood products not tested for CMV antibodies: a single-center prospective study in high-risk patients undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (CME). Transfusion, 51: 2620–2626. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03203.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Received for publication January 13, 2011; revision received April 6, 2011, and accepted April 14, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.