This work was supported in part by grants from the NIH (HL092959) and the American Society of Hematology (to JEH).
Alloimmunization to transfused HOD red blood cells is not increased in mice with sickle cell disease
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 231–240, February 2012
How to Cite
Hendrickson, J. E., Hod, E. A., Perry, J. R., Ghosh, S., Chappa, P., Adisa, O., Kean, L. S., Ofori-Acquah, S. F., Archer, D. R., Spitalnik, S. L. and Zimring, J. C. (2012), Alloimmunization to transfused HOD red blood cells is not increased in mice with sickle cell disease. Transfusion, 52: 231–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03255.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
- Received for publication April 11, 2011; revision received May 25, 2011, and accepted May 26, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.