This project was supported by a seed grant from the University of Colorado Department of Surgery and in part by P50GM049222 and T32GM08315 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIGMS or National Institutes of Health.
Initial experiences with point-of-care rapid thrombelastography for management of life-threatening postinjury coagulopathy
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 23–33, January 2012
How to Cite
Kashuk, J. L., Moore, E. E., Wohlauer, M., Johnson, J. L., Pezold, M., Lawrence, J., Biffl, W. L., Burlew, C. C. C., Barnett, C., Sawyer, M. and Sauaia, A. (2012), Initial experiences with point-of-care rapid thrombelastography for management of life-threatening postinjury coagulopathy. Transfusion, 52: 23–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03264.x
Presented at the 68th annual meeting of the American Association for the Surgery of Trauma, October 1, 2009, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
- Received for publication July 19, 2010; revision received May 30, 2011, and accepted May 30, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.