This work was supported by the International Cooperation Program of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality, China (Grant 08410702500), and the Research Foundation of Shanghai Health Bureau, China (Grant 2009194).
Partial D phenotypes and genotypes in the Chinese population
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 241–246, February 2012
How to Cite
Ye, L., Wang, P., Gao, H., Zhang, J., Wang, C., Li, Q., Han, S., Guo, Z., Yang, Y. and Zhu, Z. (2012), Partial D phenotypes and genotypes in the Chinese population. Transfusion, 52: 241–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03266.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
- Received for publication January 18, 2011; revision received May 18, 2011, and accepted June 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!