Assessment of donor fear enhances prediction of presyncopal symptoms among volunteer blood donors
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 375–380, February 2012
How to Cite
France, C. R., France, J. L., Kowalsky, J. M., Ellis, G. D., Copley, D. M., Geneser, A., Frame-Brown, T., Venable, G., Graham, D., Shipley, P. and Menitove, J. E. (2012), Assessment of donor fear enhances prediction of presyncopal symptoms among volunteer blood donors. Transfusion, 52: 375–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03294.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received for publication April 22, 2011; revision received June 15, 2011, and accepted June 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.