Flow cytometry assessment of apoptotic CD34+ cells by annexin V labeling may improve prediction of cord blood potency for engraftment
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 549–559, March 2012
How to Cite
Duggleby, R. C., Querol, S., Davy, R. C., Fry, L. J., Gibson, D. A., Horton, R. B.V., Mahmood, S. N., Gomez, S. G. and Madrigal, J. A. (2012), Flow cytometry assessment of apoptotic CD34+ cells by annexin V labeling may improve prediction of cord blood potency for engraftment. Transfusion, 52: 549–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03305.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Received for publication December 9, 2010; revision received June 28, 2011, and accepted July 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.