PGD Study Group members are Mary Berg, University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, Colorado; Melissa Cushing, Cornell University, New York, New York; Sally A. Campbell-Lee, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois; Kurt F. Heim, Lahey Clinic, Burlington, Massachusetts; Karen E. King, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland; Thomas A. Lane, University of California, San Diego Medical Center, Thornton Hospital Transfusion Services, San Diego, California; Marisa Saint Martin, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale, Illinois; Paul Mintz, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia; Ashok Nambiar, University of California, San Francisco Medical Center, San Francisco, California; Ira A. Shulman and Melanie Osby, Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, California; Yara Park, University of North Carolina Hospital, Chapel Hill, North Carolina; Richard M. Scanlan, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon; Deborah Sesok-Pizzini, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Pampee P. Young, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee.
Detection of bacterial contamination in prestorage culture-negative apheresis platelets on day of issue with the Pan Genera Detection test
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2573–2582, December 2011
How to Cite
Jacobs, M. R., Smith, D., Heaton, W. A., Zantek, N. D., Good, C. E. and PGD Study Group (2011), Detection of bacterial contamination in prestorage culture-negative apheresis platelets on day of issue with the Pan Genera Detection test. Transfusion, 51: 2573–2582. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03308.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Received for publication April 15, 2011; revision received July 14, 2011, and accepted July 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.