This work was supported by a grant from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (reference number 01EO0802).
Apheresis-related enrichment of CD26++ T lymphocytes: phenotypic characterization and correlation with unfavorable outcome in autologous hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 765–776, April 2012
How to Cite
Hildebrandt, M., Dijkstra, D., Gollasch, H., Daemen, K., Stevanovic-Meyer, M. and Ludwig, W.-D. (2012), Apheresis-related enrichment of CD26++ T lymphocytes: phenotypic characterization and correlation with unfavorable outcome in autologous hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation. Transfusion, 52: 765–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03351.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received for publication December 24, 2010; revision received July 30, 2011; and accepted August 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!