This work was supported by NHLBI Contracts N01-HB-47168, -47169, -47170, -47171, -47172, -47174, -47175, and -57181.
Demographics of successful, unsuccessful and deferral visits at six blood centers over a 4-year period
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 712–721, April 2012
How to Cite
Custer, B., Schlumpf, K., Simon, T. L., Spencer, B. R., Wright, D. J., Wilkinson, S. L. and for the NHLBI Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study-II (REDS-II) (2012), Demographics of successful, unsuccessful and deferral visits at six blood centers over a 4-year period. Transfusion, 52: 712–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03353.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received for publication April 22, 2011; revision received August 2, 2011; and accepted August 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.