Report of the first nationally implemented clinical routine screening for fetal RHD in D− pregnant women to ascertain the requirement for antenatal RhD prophylaxis
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 752–758, April 2012
How to Cite
Clausen, F. B., Christiansen, M., Steffensen, R., Jørgensen, S., Nielsen, C., Jakobsen, M. A., Madsen, R. D., Jensen, K., Krog, G. R., Rieneck, K., Sprogøe, U., Homburg, K. M., Grunnet, N. and Dziegiel, M. H. (2012), Report of the first nationally implemented clinical routine screening for fetal RHD in D− pregnant women to ascertain the requirement for antenatal RhD prophylaxis. Transfusion, 52: 752–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03362.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Received for publication May 6, 2011; revision received August 2, 2011, and accepted August 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.