This work was supported by an NBF grant.
Cellular-based therapies to prevent or reduce thrombocytopenia
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: The National Blood Foundation: 10 Years of Supporting Pioneering Cellular Therapy Research
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s4, pages 72S–81S, November 2011
How to Cite
Pineault, N. and Boyer, L. (2011), Cellular-based therapies to prevent or reduce thrombocytopenia. Transfusion, 51: 72S–81S. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03369.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received for publication March 23, 2011; revision received April 15, 2011, and accepted April 25, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.