This work was supported primarily through a research grant from the NBF (031824) to KWC. Some of the work was also supported though the Coleman Chair to HCF by the Coleman Foundation. KWC was also supported during this research period by grants from the American Association for Cancer Research (07-10 19-CHRI), the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (6044-08), the NIH—National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases award (DK074892), the Rubschlager Foundation, and the Coleman Foundation (56442).
Cellular therapies supplement: strategies for improving transplant efficiency in the context of cellular therapeutics
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: The National Blood Foundation: 10 Years of Supporting Pioneering Cellular Therapy Research
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s4, pages 125S–137S, November 2011
How to Cite
Jimenez, A., Fung, H. C. and Christopherson 2nd, K. W. (2011), Cellular therapies supplement: strategies for improving transplant efficiency in the context of cellular therapeutics. Transfusion, 51: 125S–137S. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03375.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received for publication April 25, 2011; revision received June 24, 2011, and accepted June 30, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.