Seroprevalence of xenotropic murine leukemia virus–related virus in normal and retrovirus-infected blood donors
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 307–316, February 2012
How to Cite
Qiu, X., Swanson, P., Tang, N., Leckie, G. W., Devare, S. G., Schochetman, G. and Hackett Jr, J. (2012), Seroprevalence of xenotropic murine leukemia virus–related virus in normal and retrovirus-infected blood donors. Transfusion, 52: 307–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03395.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Received for publication July 13, 2011; revision received August 22, 2011, and accepted August 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!