How do I implement a hospital-based blood management program?
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1640–1645, August 2012
How to Cite
Yazer, M. H. and Waters, J. H. (2012), How do I implement a hospital-based blood management program?. Transfusion, 52: 1640–1645. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03451.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Received for publication August 24, 2011; revision received September 29, 2011, and accepted September 29, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.