Analysis of 120 pediatric patients with nonmalignant disorders transplanted using unrelated plasma-depleted or -reduced cord blood
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1311–1320, June 2012
How to Cite
Petz, L., Jaing, T.-H., Rosenthal, J., Karanes, C., Nademanee, A., Chan, L. L., Graham, M. L., Lin, H. P., Tan, P., Wang, B.C., Fu, C., Chow, M., Forman, S. and Chow, R. (2012), Analysis of 120 pediatric patients with nonmalignant disorders transplanted using unrelated plasma-depleted or -reduced cord blood. Transfusion, 52: 1311–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03452.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Received for publication August 20, 2011; revision received September 18, 2011, and accepted September 26, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.