How we closed the gap between red blood cell utilization and whole blood collections in our institution
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1857–1867, September 2012
How to Cite
Marques, M. B., Polhill, S. R., Waldrum, M. R., Johnson, J. E., Timpa, J., Patterson, A. and Salzman, D. (2012), How we closed the gap between red blood cell utilization and whole blood collections in our institution. Transfusion, 52: 1857–1867. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03453.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Received for publication July 2, 2011; revision received October 4, 2011, and accepted October 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!