This work was funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
No evidence of cross-species transmission of mouse retroviruses to animal workers exposed to mice
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 317–325, February 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, J., Lycett-Lambert, K., Caminiti, K., Merks, H., McMillan, R. and Sandstrom, P. (2012), No evidence of cross-species transmission of mouse retroviruses to animal workers exposed to mice. Transfusion, 52: 317–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03463.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Received for publication July 26, 2011; revision received October 12, 2011, and accepted October 18, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!