The content of this publication does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Health and Human Resources, or the US Federal Government.
Transfusion of older stored blood and risk of death: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1184–1195, June 2012
How to Cite
Wang, D., Sun, J., Solomon, S. B., Klein, H. G. and Natanson, C. (2012), Transfusion of older stored blood and risk of death: a meta-analysis. Transfusion, 52: 1184–1195. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03466.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Received for publication August 5, 2011; revision received October 11, 2011, and accepted October 29, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.