Microcirculation follows macrocirculation in heart and gut in the acute phase of hemorrhagic shock and isovolemic autologous whole blood resuscitation in pigs
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1552–1559, July 2012
How to Cite
van Iterson, M., Bezemer, R., Heger, M., Siegemund, M. and Ince, C. (2012), Microcirculation follows macrocirculation in heart and gut in the acute phase of hemorrhagic shock and isovolemic autologous whole blood resuscitation in pigs. Transfusion, 52: 1552–1559. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03471.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received for publication September 10, 2011; revision received October 20, 2011, and accepted November 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!