Present address: Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, University Hospital Muenster, Muenster, Germany.
Diabetes augments and inhaled nitric oxide prevents the adverse hemodynamic effects of transfusing syngeneic stored blood in mice
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1410–1422, July 2012
How to Cite
Yu, B., Lei, C., Baron, D. M., Steinbicker, A. U., Bloch, K. D. and Zapol, W. M. (2012), Diabetes augments and inhaled nitric oxide prevents the adverse hemodynamic effects of transfusing syngeneic stored blood in mice. Transfusion, 52: 1410–1422. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03473.x
This work was supported by Eleanor and Miles Shore 50th Anniversary Fellowship (217249) to BY at Harvard Medical School and by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China to CL (81000232) and from the NHLBI (R01 DK082971) to KDB.
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Received for publication September 8, 2011; revision received October 21, 2011, and accepted October 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.