PP and JAG contributed equally to this paper.
Development of an ethidium monoazide–enhanced internally controlled universal 16S rDNA real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for detection of bacterial contamination in platelet concentrates
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1423–1432, July 2012
How to Cite
Patel, P., Garson, J. A., Tettmar, K. I., Ancliff, S., McDonald, C., Pitt, T., Coelho, J. and Tedder, R. S. (2012), Development of an ethidium monoazide–enhanced internally controlled universal 16S rDNA real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for detection of bacterial contamination in platelet concentrates. Transfusion, 52: 1423–1432. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03484.x
Supported by the NHS Blood and Transplant research fund.
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Received for publication September 10, 2011; revision received October 21, 2011, and accepted November 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.